Fall from 15,000 feet high in the sky onto Bribie Island, one of South-East Queensland’s most picturesque destinations with Bribie Island Skydiving. Want
to know more about outdoor skydiving near me and you in Moreton Bay Region? Read on. Bribie Island.
located just 60 minutes from Brisbane on the northern end of the Moreton Bay Marine Park,
is an important part of the local marine eco-system. A popular holiday destination with its stunning beaches and waterways, you’ll enjoy this island gem
from a bird’s eye view as you float down onto the sands with your tandem skydive instructor. Beach landings are a Bribie Island Skydiving specialty.
What is Included in your 15,000 feet Tandem Skydive?
- Tandem skydive from up to 15,000 feet
- Comprehensive training and safety briefing
- Scenic views as you ascend to jump height
- Canopy flight experience
- Guaranteed beach landing on Bribie Island
- Free pick-up from Brisbane (available on request)
- Personalised skydive certificate, loyalty rewards card and bumper sticker
- Australian Parachute Federation (APF) levy and admin fee
- 3 month membership of the Australian Parachute Federation
What to Wear When Bribie Island Skydiving
Whilst you might be tempted to slip on a bathing suit to take full advantage of those Bribie Island beaches,
it’s recommended you wear loose, comfortable clothing. Ideal apparel are either shorts, slacks or jeans. Also, be sure to wear fully enclosed shoes (excluding
hiking boots) – sneakers and runners are perfect. Leave your thongs (otherwise known as flip flops, jandals or sandals) at home. Bribie Island Skydiving
will supply you with a jump pant suit you will pull-up over your clothes, amongst other skydiving gear requirements, including fleece and gloves if it’s
a chilly winter’s day (however, Bribie winter temperatures usually sit around a comfortable 20 degrees Celsius!).
Other Bribie Island Skydiving Info…
- Skydiving Brisbane Age Restrictions: 12 to 18 year olds are able to skydive with the consent of parents. Parents must sign waiver forms prior to the jump, or be present on the day.
- Personal Accident Insurance: Please add $30.
- Excess Weight Surcharge: Extra charges apply for participants weighing 95kg and over.
- Video and Photo Packages: Available for an additional charge.
48 Hours Prior to your Jump
It is crucial you call Skydive Bribie Island 48 hours in advance of your skydive trip to confirm your booking, exact start times and pick-up location
(if pick-up has been arranged). Skydiving is weather dependent, and therefore your scheduled jump time, pick-up time, and pick-up location may need to
be altered accordingly.
About Bribie Island Skydiving
Bribie Island Skydiving sits under the wider company umbrella of Skydive Australia. Founded in 1999, Skydive Australia now has over 18 drop zones Australia-wide.
Skydiving instructors are highly experienced, with many competing at a national and international level.
Book a Bribie Island outdoor skydiving near me experience today!