The Bribie Island Community Arts Centre is one of Australia’s largest and busiest arts centres, with space for display, retail, workshops and studios, and catering for more than twenty kinds of arts and crafts. The Gallery and studios are for hire and the Centre has a range of different spaces to suit every need.
The precinct is also home to the Bribie Island Woodcrafters and the Bribie Island Gem and Fossicking Club.
Numerous other groups such as quilters, photographers, playgroups and garden clubs use the space to meet and create. The Centre attracts over 30,000 visitors a year and is a growing community of artists and crafters who foster creativity in the local area.
After nearly three decades the Centre remains the hub of this highly creative island community. Set in beautiful bush surroundings, experience quality, diverse art and craft, provide and participate in workshops, browse our unique artisan wares and meet like-minded people.
- The Mathew Flinders Art Gallery – large, adaptable exhibition space for hire.
- Stand-alone Boardroom – Sizeable meeting space for hire.
- Five Retail Areas – where artists sell their wares with rolling stock.
- Spacious Studios – for hire.
- Permanent pottery and glass kilns and a printing press.
- Diverse Programs – including the annual Matthew Flinders Art Prize held annually in July.
- Dynamic workshop programs for adults and children.
- Over 25 Visual Arts Groups regularly creating on-site.
- Bribie Island and District Woodcrafters and Bribie Island Gem ad Fossicking Club.
- Bribie Vibe Markets – Art and Craft Markets held the last Sunday of each month 8:30am – 1:00pm.
191 Sunderland Drive, Banksia Beach QLD, Australia