If you are in search for a café with Instagram worthy food options, look no further than Annie Lane Café located north of Brisbane. This Bribie Island café is sure to offer diners indulgent sweet-tooth options or a substantial brunch meal. This award-winning boutique café established by Candice Kiss offers diners a similar experience to its sister café Gather & Feast in Caboolture.
After her success with opening Gather & Feast in Caboolture two and a half years ago, café owner and entrepreneur, Candice decided to further her mouth-watering breakfast and brunch options to the people and visitors of Bongaree. Since opening this Bribie Island café in April, Annie Lane has been a success with its bright and colourful brunch menu options. Candice has dedicated this café to her grandmother, Annie, who is suffering dementia.
All-Day Brunch Menu
Working with local and fresh produce, Annie Lane offers foodies an all-day brunch menu (from 8am till 2pm). Admire just some of the goodness that this Bribie Island café has to offer:
- Eggs your way – on sourdough with relish and spinach
- Savoury Mince – Annie’s savoury mince with sourdough, poached eggs, melted cheese and basil hollandaise
- Aussie Avo – toasted sourdough with zesty avocado, blistered tomatoes, out-back dukkha, feta, pickled onion and pomegranate
- Keto Lovers – Pete Evans keto bread with poached egg, salmon, blistered tomatoes, avocado, haloumi, minted yoghurt and spinach
- Annie’s Big Breaky – bacon, poached eggs, mild chilli beans, grilled halloumi, blistered tomatoes, potato wedges and hollandaise
- Acai Flow – soft-serve superfood acai with fresh fruit, granola and coconut yoghurt
- Annie’s Banana Split Waffle – grilled bananas, vanilla waffle, peanut soil, vanilla ice-cream, churros, raspberry paint, caramel popcorn and chocolate fudge sauce
Make sure to visit this boutique café for even more mouth-watering and decadent food options. Annie Lane also offers an under 12’s and “golden oldies” menu which includes waffles, pancakes and bacon and eggs. The north Brisbane café also offers gluten free, keto, sugar-free, vegetarian and vegan options. Annie Lane really caters to everyone and their food requirements.
The crazy shake trend has taken cafes and restaurants by storm in the past few years, and for a good reason – they’re bright, fun and sweetly delicious. Annie Lane owner, Candice Kiss provides sweet-tooths and shake lovers with over the top shakes that will put your glucose levels into full spin. Some of the crazy shakes that this café near Brisbane offers include Krispy Kreme, Popcorn, Funfetti, Wonka and Crazy Unicorn inspired shakes. Be sure to check out these bright and vibrant creations on their social media accounts and in store.
5/1 Toorbul St, Bongaree QLD
(07) 3408 1679